CAS RN: 3094-09-5 | Product Number: D3579
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||189.0 to 193.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +22.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||189 °C|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P314 : Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Cytokines induce thymidine phosphorylase expression in tumor cells and make them more susceptible to 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine
- Design of a novel oral fluoropyrimidine carbamate, capecitabine, which generates 5-fluorouracil selectively in tumors by enzymes concentrated in human liver and cancer tissue
- Positive correlation between the efficacy of capecitabine and doxifluridine and the ratio of thymidine phosphorylase to dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase activities in tumors in human cancer xenografts
- Induction of thymidine phosphorylase expression and enhancement of efficacy of capecitabine or 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine by cyclophosphamide in mammary tumor models
- Thymidine phosphorylase and fluoropyrimidines efficacy: a Jekyl and Hyde story (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.