Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 998-07-2 | Product Number: D4249
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__6__6NO__8P = 635.86|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1730529|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659686|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+6.0 to +8.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCL3:AcOH=1:1)|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Specific Rotation||7° (C=0.5,CHCl3:AcOH=1:1)|
- RNAi-based therapeutics targeting survivin and PLK1 for treatment of bladder cancer
- S. Seth, Y. Matsui, K. Fosnaugh, Y. Liu, N. Vaish, R. Adami, P. Harvie, R. Johns, G. Severson, T. Brown, A. Takagi, S. Bell, Y. Chen, F. Chen, T. Zhu, R. Fam, I. Maciagiewicz, E. Kwang, M. McCutcheon, K. Farber, P. Charmley, M. E. Houston Jr., A. So, M. V. Templin, B. Polisky, Mol. Ther. 2011 19, 928.
- Tuning the MR properties of blood-stable pH-responsive paramagnetic liposomes
- Prevention of antibody-mediated elimination of ligand-targeted liposomes by using poly(ethylene glycol)-modified lipids
- Hybrid films from blends of chitosan and egg phosphatidylcholine for localized delivery of paclitaxel
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.