CAS RN: 863329-66-2 | Product Number: D4823
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3FN__2O__5 = 260.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||10267735|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661201|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+87.0 to +92.0 deg(C=1,MeOH)|
|Melting Point||234 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||89° (C=1,MeOH)|
- Pharmacokinetics of the antiviral agent β-D-2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-2'-C-methylcytidine in rhesus monkeys
- The mechanism of action of β-D-2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-2'-C-methylcytidine involves a second metabolic pathway leading to β-D-2'-deoxy-2'-fluoro-2'-C-methyluridine 5'-triphosphate, a potent inhibitor of the hepatitis C virus RNA-dependent RNA polymerase
- Discovery of a β-D-2'-Deoxy-2'-α-fluoro-2'-β-C-methyluridine Nucleotide Prodrug (PSI-7977) for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus
- Synthesis of Diastereomerically Pure Nucleotide Phosphoramidates
- Synthesis of 5'-Methylene-Phosphonate Furano-nucleoside Prodrugs: Application to D-2'-Deoxy-2'-α-fluoro-2'-β-C-methyl Nucleosides
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.