CAS RN: 33419-42-0 | Product Number: E0675
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Water||max. 7.0 %|
|Melting Point||251 °C|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol,Chloroform|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy and while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- 1) Identification and validation of small molecules that enhance recombinant adeno-associated virus transduction following high-throughput screens
- Etoposide: four decades of development of a topoisomerase II inhibitor(a review)
- Etoposide, topoisomerase II and cancer(a review)
- Plants as a source of anti-cancer agents(a review)
- DNA Topoisomerases and Their Poisoning by Anticancer and Antibacterial Drugs(a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.