CAS RN: 143491-57-0 | Product Number: E1007
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||153.0 to 157.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-137.0 to -143.0 deg(C=0.25, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||155 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-140° (C=0.25,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||280(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||112 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
- Rapid in vitro selection of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 resistant to 3'-thiacytidine inhibitors due to a mutation in the YMDD region of reverse transcriptase
- Characterization of human immunodeficiency viruses resistant to oxathiolane-cytosine nucleosides
- Emtricitabine, a new antiretroviral agent with activity against HIV and hepatitis B virus
- Pharmacological considerations for tenofovir and emtricitabine to prevent HIV infection
- Anti-HIV drugs: 25 compounds approved within 25 years after the discovery of HIV
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.