CAS RN: 624-49-7 | Product Number: F0069
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||103.0 to 105.0 °C|
|Melting Point||104 °C|
|Boiling Point||205 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform,Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H312 : Harmful in contact with skin.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H318 : Causes serious eye damage.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- The antipsoriatic agent dimethylfumarate immunomodulates T-cell cytokine secretion and inhibits cytokines of the psoriatic cytokine network
- Dimethylfumarate is a potent inducer of apoptosis in human T cells
- Fumaric acid esters are effective in chronic experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and suppress macrophage infiltration
- Dimethylfumarate Induces Immunosuppression via Glutathione Depletion and Subsequent Induction of Heme Oxygenase 1
- Dimethyl fumarate for multiple sclerosis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.