CAS RN: 108321-42-2 | Product Number: G0349
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product has not been tested for potency and is guaranteed for chemical purity.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>90.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__4__0N__4O__1__0·2H__2SO__4 = 692.70|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||49863-47-0|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307225|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 90.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 90.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+110 to +120 deg(C=0.3, H2O, calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific Rotation||111° (C=0.3,H2O)|
- A new dominant hybrid selective marker for higher eukaryotic cells
- Efficient selection for high-expression transfectants with a novel eukaryotic vector
- New heterologous modules for classical or PCR-based gene disruptions in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Rapid selection using G418 of high copy number transformants of Pichia pastoris for high-level foreign gene expression
- Expression of GFP using Pichia pastoris vectors with zeocin or G-418 sulphate as the primary selectable marker
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.