CAS RN: 85118-33-8 | Product Number: G0405
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__8N__2O__2·HCl = 176.6|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||64603-91-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6534899|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659629|
|Merck Index (14)||4321|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||15.40 to 16.30 %|
|Melting Point||236 °C|
- Pharmacological characterization of a novel cell line expressing human α4β3δ GABAA receptors
- GABAA receptor α4 subunits mediate extrasynaptic inhibition in thalamus and dentate gyrus and the action of gaboxadol
- An extrasynaptic GABAA receptor mediates tonic inhibition in thalamic VB neurons
- Gaboxadol - a new awakening in sleep(a review)
- GABAA agonists and partial agonists: THIP (Gaboxadol) as a non-opioid analgesic and a novel type of hypnotic(a review)
- Development and validation of a selective and sensitive bioanalytical procedure for the quantitative determination of gaboxadol in human plasma employing mixed mode solid phase extraction and hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectroscopic detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.