CAS RN: 58-93-5 | Product Number: H1274
- 7-(Aminosulfonyl)-6-chloro-3,4-dihydro-(2H)-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine 1,1-Dioxide
- 6-Chloro-3,4-dihydro-(2H)-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine-7-sulfonamide 1,1-Dioxide
- 6-Chloro-7-sulfamoyl-3,4-dihydro-(2H)-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine 1,1-Dioxide
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting Point||269 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||318(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||722 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol,Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Sodium chloride absorption by the urinary bladder of the winter flounder. A thiazide-sensitive, electrically neutral transport system
- Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide. A review of its pharmacology, therapeutic efficacy and place in the management of hypertension
- Mechanisms for blood pressure lowering and metabolic effects of thiazide and thiazide-like diuretics (a review)
- Analytical profiles of drug substances. Hydrochlorothiazide (a review on the detection, preparation, and metabolism)
- Simultaneous determination of valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide in tablets by first-derivative ultraviolet spectrophotometry and LC
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.