CAS RN: 51146-56-6 | Product Number: I0549
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||51.0 to 55.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+58.0 to +60.0 deg(C=2, EtOH)|
|Solubility in Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||52 °C|
|Specific Rotation||59° (C=2,EtOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Pharmacological differences between the optical isomers of ibuprofen: evidence for metabolic inversion of the (-)-isomer
- Regioselective and stereoselective metabolism of ibuprofen by human cytochrome P450 2C
- Characterization of the protein binding of chiral drugs by high-performance affinity chromatography. Interactions of R- and S-ibuprofen with human serum albumin
- Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of ibuprofen and involved mechanisms (a review)
- S+ Ibuprofen (dexibuprofen): the superior non steroidal anti-inflammatory agents for development of pharmaceuticals (a review)
- Resolution of enantiomers of ibuprofen by liquid chromatography: a review
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.