CAS RN: 53-86-1 | Product Number: I0655
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__1__6ClNO__4 = 357.79|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||497341|
|PubChem Substance ID||87561687|
|Merck Index (14)||4968|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||158.0 to 162.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||160 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.937 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol, Chloroform, Acetone, Ether, Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Oxidative stress involvement and gene expression in indomethacin-induced gastropathy
- Role of oxygen radical and lipid peroxidation in indomethacin-induced gastric mucosal injury
- Y. Naito, T. Yoshikawa, N. Yoshida, M. Kondo, Dig. Dis. Sci. 1998, 43, 30S.
- Insights from advances in research of chemically induced experimental models of human inflammatory bowel disease
- A subset of NSAIDs lower amyloidogenic Aβ42 independently of cyclooxygenase activity
- NSAID-induced gastric damage in rats: requirement for inhibition of both cyclooxygenase 1 and 2
- Inducible cyclooxygenase may have anti-inflammatory properties
- Structural basis for selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 by anti-inflammatory agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.