CAS RN: 123663-49-0 | Product Number: I0945
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__1__4N__2O__6S = 374.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8640145|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660421|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||238.0 to 242.0 °C|
|Melting Point||240 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Pharmacological studies of the new antiinflammatory agent 3-formylamino-7-methylsulfonylamino-6-phenoxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one. 1st Communication: antiinflammatory, analgesic and other related properties
- K. Tanaka, T. Shimotori, S. Makino, Y. Aikawa, T. Inaba, C. Yoshida, S. Takano, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1992, 42, 935.
- Synthesis and antiinflammatory activity of 7-methanesulfonylamino-6-phenoxychromones. Antiarthritic effect of the 3-formylamino compound (T-614) in chronic inflammatory disease models
- An anti-rheumatic agent T-614 inhibits NF-κB activation in LPS- and TNF-α-stimulated THP-1 cells without interfering with IκBα degradation
- Inhibitory effects of an anti-rheumatic agent T-614 on immunoglobulin production by cultured B cells and rheumatoid synovial tissues engrafted into SCID mice
- Determination of iguratimod in rat plasma by high performance liquid chromatography: method and application
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.