CAS RN: 27975-19-5 | Product Number: I1069
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||228.0 to 232.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-78.0 to -82.0 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Melting Point||230 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-80° (C=1,EtOH)|
- 1)New sweet diterpene glucosides from Stevia rebaudiana
- 2)Stevioside and related compounds: Therapeutic benefits beyond sweetness (a review)
- 3)A Review on the Pharmacology and Toxicology of Steviol Glycosides Extracted from Stevia rebaudiana
- 4)Simple amphiphilic isosteviol-proline conjugates as chiral catalysts for the direct asymmetric aldol reaction in the presence of water
- 5)Isosteviol as a starting material in organic synthesis (a review)
- 6)(-)-Isosteviol as a Versatile Ex-Chiral-Pool Building Block for Organic Chemistry (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.