CAS RN: 90-33-5 | Product Number: M0453
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||188.0 to 192.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||188 °C|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- A Novel Mechanism for the Inhibition of Hyaluronan Biosynthesis by 4-Methylumbelliferone
- A hyaluronan synthase suppressor, 4-methylumbelliferone, inhibits liver metastasis of melanoma cells
- 4-methylumbelliferone, a hyaluronan synthase suppressor, enhances the anticancer activity of gemcitabine in humanpancreatic cancer cells
- Inhibition of hyaluronan retention by 4-methylumbelliferone suppresses osteosarcoma cells in vitro and lung metastasis in vivo
- Inhibition of hyaluronan synthesis in breast cancer cells by 4-methylumbelliferone suppresses tumorigenicity in vitro and metastatic lesions of bone in vivo
- Antitumor effects of hyaluronic acid inhibitor 4-methylumbelliferone in an orthotopic hepatocellular carcinoma model in mice
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.