CAS RN: 89-25-8 | Product Number: M0687
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__0N__2O = 174.20|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||609575|
|PubChem Substance ID||87572698|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||2704|
|Merck Index (14)||6713|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||128.0 to 131.0 °C|
|Solubility in N,N-DMF||almost transparency|
|Suitability for cyan-analysis||to pass test|
|Melting Point||129 °C|
|Boiling Point||287 °C/265 mmHg|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform,Dimethylformamide,Alcohol,Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- High-performance liquid chromatography of reducing carbohydrates as strongly ultraviolet-absorbing and electrochemically sensitive 1-phenyl-3-methyl-5-pyrazolone derivatives
- Protective effects of MCI-186 on cerebral ischemia: possible involvement of free radical scavenging and antioxidant actions
- Effects of a novel free radical scavenger, MCI-186, on ischemic brain damage in the rat distal middle cerebral artery occlusion model
- Neuroprotective effects of edaravone: a novel free radical scavenger in cerebrovascular injury (a review)
- Edaravone (3-methyl-1-phenyl-2-pyrazolin-5-one), a novel free radical scavenger, for treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Treatment with edaravone, initiated at symptom onset, slows motor decline and decreases SOD1 deposition in ALS mice
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.