CAS RN: 71-58-9 | Product Number: M1964
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 93.0 %|
|Melting point||203.0 to 209.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+45.0 to +51.0 deg(C=1, Dioxane)|
|Melting Point||206 °C|
|Specific Rotation||48° (C=1,Dioxane)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Pregnancy Maintaining Effect of Synthetic Progestogens in the Rat
- Studies of the So-called Virilizing Effects of Steroids in Female Rat Fetuses
- Cytokine activity in cancer-related anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate (a review)
- The MPA mouse breast cancer model: evidence for a role of progesterone receptors in breast cancer (a review)
- Determination of the residues of 50 anabolic hormones in muscle, milk and liver by very-high-pressure liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.