CAS RN: 85650-52-8 | Product Number: M2151
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting point||119.0 to 123.0 °C|
|Melting Point||121 °C|
- Neurochemical and autonomic pharmacological profiles of the 6-aza-analog of mianserin, Org 3770 and its enantiomers
- Effect of the alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist mirtazapine on the 5-hydroxytryptamine system in the rat brain.
- A review of the pharmacological and clinical profile of mirtazapine
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic Method with Diode Array Detection for Identification and Quantification of the Eight New Antidepressants and Five of Their Active Metabolites in Plasma after Overdose
- Chirality in the New Generation of Antidepressants: Stereoselective Analysis of the Enantiomers of Mirtazapine, N-Demethylmirtazapine, and 8-Hydroxymirtazapine by LC-MS
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.