CAS RN: 70458-96-7 | Product Number: N0817
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__8FN__3O__3 = 319.34|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||567897|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307523|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52829|
|Merck Index (14)||6700|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||221 °C|
- Structure-activity relationships of antibacterial 6,7- and 7,8-disubstituted 1-alkyl-1,4-dihydro-4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acids
- Mechanism of inhibition of DNA gyrase by quinolone antibacterials: a cooperative drug-DNA binding model
- Norfloxacin. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use
- Norfloxacin (a review of synthesis and physical properties of norfloxacin)
- Quinolone-mediated bacterial death (a review)
- Analysis of fluoroquinolones in biological fluids by high-performance liquid chromatography (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.