Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 198-55-0 | Product Number: P0078
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__1__2 = 252.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1911335|
|PubChem Substance ID||87574341|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3151|
|Merck Index (14)||7184|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||279 °C|
- Evolution and Future Directions of Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Perylene as an Organic Photocatalyst for the Radical Polymerization of Functionalized Vinyl Monomers through Oxidative Quenching with Alkyl Bromides and Visible Light
- Metal-free photoinduced electron transfer–atom transfer radical polymerization (PET–ATRP) via a visible light organic photocatalyst
- Phenyl Benzo[b]phenothiazine as a Visible Light Photoredox Catalyst for Metal-Free Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization
- Metal-free Di- and Tri-fluoromethylation of Alkenes Realized by Visible-light-induced Perylene Photoredox Catalysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.