CAS RN: 551-11-1 | Product Number: P1885
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__3__4O__5 = 354.49|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||10MG-Vial (View image), 1MG-Vial (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2421516|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307573|
|Merck Index (14)||7878|
|Appearance||White or Colorless to Almost white or Almost colorless powder to lump to clear liquid|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+24.0 to +28.0 deg(C=2, EtOH)|
|Specific Rotation||24° (C=2,EtOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Central and peripheral roles of prostaglandins in pain and their interactions with novel neuropeptides nociceptin and nocistatin
- Spinal administration of prostaglandin E(2) or prostaglandin F(2alpha) primarily produces mechanical hyperalgesia that is mediated by nociceptive specific spinal dorsal horn neurons
- Theory of maternal recognition of pregnancy in swine based on estrogen controlled endocrine versus exocrine secretion of prostaglandin F2α by the uterine endometrium
- Hormonal regulation of uterine secretion of prostaglandin F2α during luteolysis in ruminants
- Regulation of progesterone and prostaglandin F2α production in the CL
- Prostaglandin F2α receptor in the corpus luteum: recent information on the gene, messenger ribonucleic acid, and protein
- Novel cyclooxygenase-catalyzed bioactive prostaglandin F2α from physiology to new principles in inflammation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.