CAS RN: 112529-15-4 | Product Number: P1901
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__0N__2O__3S·HCl = 392.9|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||111025-46-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3579575|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307574|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52915|
|Merck Index (14)||7452|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||189.0 to 195.0 °C|
|Melting Point||191 °C|
- An antidiabetic thiazolidinedione is a high affinity ligand for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ)
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of Metabolites of the Antidiabetic, Antihyperglycemic Agent Pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone (a review)
- Combination of high-fat diet-fed and low-dose streptozotocin-treated rat: A model for type 2 diabetes and pharmacological screening
- Complete rescue of cerebrovascular function in aged Alzheimer's disease transgenic mice by antioxidants and pioglitazone, a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ agonist
- Long-Term Pioglitazone Treatment Improves Learning and Attenuates Pathological Markers in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease
- Quantitative determination of pioglitazone in human serum by direct-injection high-performance liquid chromatography mass spectrometry and its application to a bioequivalence study
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.