CAS RN: 42438-89-1 | Product Number: P1927
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__4O__3 = 242.27|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1879704|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727190|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||117.0 to 121.0 °C|
|Melting Point||119 °C|
- 1)The phenolic substances of white hellebore (Veratrum grandiflorum Loes. Fil.) V
- M. Takaoka, J. Faculty Sci. Hokkaido Imperial University, Ser. III, 1940, 3, 1.
- 2)Therapeutic potential of resveratrol: The in vivo evidence
- 3)In vitro and in vivo studies on stilbene analogs as potential treatment agents for colon cancer
- 4)Algicidal activity of stilbene analogues
- 5)A survey of synthetic and natural phytotoxic compounds and phytoalexins as potential antimalarial compounds
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.