CAS RN: 121808-62-6 | Product Number: P2147
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-131.0 to -141.0 deg(C=2, 5mol/L HCl)|
|Melting Point||187 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-136° (C=2,5mol/L HCl)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
- Synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of Pidotimod, its enantiomer, diastereomers and carboxamido derivatives
- A. Magni, G. Signorelli, G. Bocchiola, Arzneim.-Forsch. 1994, 44, 1402.
- Synergistic immunostimulating activity of pidotimod and red ginseng acidic polysaccharide against cyclophosphamide-induced immunosuppression
- Pidotimod promotes functional maturation of dendritic cells and displays adjuvant properties at the nasal mucosa level
- Pidotimod: a reappraisal (a review)
- Pidotimod: the past and the present (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.