CAS RN: 135575-42-7 | Product Number: P2534
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__5__0H__8__0N__8O__1__7 = 1065.23|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4902219|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335442|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||9.50 to 11.50 %|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||276(MeOH) nm|
- Pneumocandins from Zalerion arboricola. I. Discovery and isolation
- Morphological effects of lipopeptides against Aspergillus fumigatus correlate with activities against (1,3)-β-D-glucan synthase
- Reclassification of a pneumocandin-producing anamorph, Glarea lozoyensis gen. et sp. nov., previously identified as Zalerion arboricola
- Synthesis of the Antifungal β-1,3-Glucan Synthase Inhibitor CANCIDAS (Caspofungin Acetate) from Pneumocandin B0
- Discovery and development of first in class antifungal caspofungin (CANCIDAS®)--a case study
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.