CAS RN: 1501-84-4 | Product Number: R0070
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__2__1N·HCl = 215.77|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||13392-28-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3623918|
|PubChem Substance ID||87575628|
|Merck Index (14)||8224|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in hot Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||375 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Structure and mechanism of the M2 proton channel of influenza A virus
- Mechanism of drug inhibition and drug resistance of influenza A M2 channel
- Comparison of neuronal responses to amantadine and rimantadine: use of α-flupenthixol
- Validation of a Capillary Zone Electrophoresis Method for Determination of Rimantadine Hydrochloride in Rimantadin100 Tablets and the Method Application to Dissolution Test Monitoring
- Determination of amantadine and rimantadine using a sensitive fluorescent probe
- Determination of rimantadine in human urine by HPLC using a monolithic stationary phase and on-line post-column derivatization
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.