CAS RN: 36791-04-5 | Product Number: R0077
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-33.0 to -37.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Specific Rotation||-36° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||142 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- The broad-spectrum antiviral ribonucleoside ribavirin is an RNA virus mutagen
- RNA virus error catastrophe: direct molecular test by using ribavirin
- Mechanism of action of ribavirin in the combination treatment of chronic HCV infection (a review)
- Mechanism of action of interferon and ribavirin in treatment of hepatitis C (a review)
- Mechanisms of action of ribavirin against distinct viruses
- The metabolism, pharmacokinetics and mechanisms of antiviral activity of Ribavirin against hepatitis C virus (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.