CAS RN: 144875-48-9 | Product Number: R0197
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__2N__4O__2 = 314.39|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9792901|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335079|
|Merck Index (14)||8151|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||17.00 to 18.50 %|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||325 nm|
- Small anti-viral compounds activate immune cells via the TLR7 MyD88-dependent signaling pathway
- Human TLR7 or TLR8 independently confer responsiveness to the antiviral compound R-848
- Selected Toll-like receptor agonist combinations synergistically trigger a T helper type 1-polarizing program in dendritic cells
- The antiviral activity of toll-like receptor 7 and 7/8 agonists (a review)
- The use of Toll-like receptor 7/8 agonists as vaccine adjuvants (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.