Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 4499-83-6 | Product Number: S0220
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystaline|
|TOF-MS||to pass test|
|HOMO Level||-5.6 eV|
|LUMO Level||-1.8 eV|
- Relation between cathodoluminescence and molecular structure of organic compounds
- M. De Mets, Microsc. Acta. 1978, 76, 405.
- Polarized electroluminescence from oriented p-sexiphenyl vacuum-deposited film
- Red?green?blue light emission from a thin film electroluminescence device based on parahexaphenyl
- Structural basis for high carrier mobility in conjugated oligomers
- Charged defects in highly emissive organic wide-band-gap semiconductors
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.