CAS RN: 1921-70-6 | Product Number: T0149
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__4__0 = 268.53|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1720538|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560230|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||2930|
|Merck Index (14)||7752|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting Point||-99 °C|
|Boiling Point||299 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.78|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Genetics of susceptibility to pristane-induced plasmacytomas in BALB/cAn: reduced susceptibility in BALB/cJ with a brief description of pristane-induced arthritis
- Animal models of rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritis induced in rats with nonimmunogenic adjuvants as models for rheumatoid arthritis
- Pristane induced arthritis in mice. IV. Immunotherapy with monoclonal antibodies directed against lymphocyte subsets
- N. G. Levitt, F. Fernandez-Madrid, P. H. Wooley, J. Rheumatol. 1992, 19, 1342.
- Protective effects of D-penicillamine and a thiazole derivative, SM-8849, on pristane-induced arthritis in mice
- Pristane-induced arthritis in rats: a new model for rheumatoid arthritis with a chronic disease course influenced by both major histocompatibility complex and non-major histocompatibility complex genes
- Amelioration of arthritis in two murine models using antibodies to oncostatin M
- Pristane-induced arthritis in the rat
- Production and characterization of a monoclonal antibody against the beta-subunit of bullfrog lutropin
- Growth of rat-mouse hybridomas in nude mice and nude rats
- Human, rat or mouse hybridomas secrete high levels of monoclonal antibodies following transplantation into mice with severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID)
- Monoclonal antibody to VIP: production, characterization, immunoneutralizing activity, and usefulness in cytochemical staining
- Peritoneal plasmacytomagenesis in mice: comparison of different pristane dose regimens.
- Increased susceptibility of old mice to plasmacytoma induction.
- K. Sato, E. T. Bloom, K. Hirokawa, T. Makinodan, J. Gerontol. 1986, 41, 1, 24.
- Mouse plasmacytoma: an experimental model of human multiple myeloma.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.