CAS RN: 738-70-5 | Product Number: T2286
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||199.0 to 205.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||202 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||400 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform,Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Benzene,Ether|
- Trimethoprim: mechanisms of action, antimicrobial activity, bacterial resistance, pharmacokinetics, adverse reactions, and therapeutic indications (a review)
- Trimethoprim: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic use in urinary tract infections
- Trimethoprim/sulfonamide combinations in the horse: A review
- Trimethoprim and sulfonamide resistance (a review)
- Evaluation of the novel combination of high-dose daptomycin plus trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against daptomycin-nonsusceptible methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus using an in vitro pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model of simulated endocardial vegetations
- Quantification of veterinary antibiotics (sulfonamides and trimethoprim) in animal manure by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.