CAS RN: 147127-20-6 | Product Number: T3006
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__4N__5O__4P = 287.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7415378|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660231|
|Merck Index (14)||9146|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-19.0 to -21.0 deg(C=1, 0.1mol/L HCl)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Melting Point||283 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-20° (C=1,0.1mol/L HCl)|
- Prevention of SIV infection in macaques by (R)-9-(2-phosphonylmethoxypropyl)adenine
- Assessment of mitochondrial toxicity in human cells treated with tenofovir: comparison with other nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Phosphonomethoxyalkyl analogs of nucleotides
- Clinical potential of the acyclic nucleoside phosphonates cidofovir, adefovir, and tenofovir in treatment of DNA virus and retrovirus infections
- Case history: Acyclic nucleoside phosphonates: a key class of antiviral drugs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.