CAS RN: 145821-59-6 | Product Number: T3165
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__5NO__2S__2·HCl = 412.00|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||115103-54-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6378452|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662389|
|Merck Index (14)||9417|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 99.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||189.0 to 194.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-9.0 to -12.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-11° (C=1.0,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- The synthesis of novel GABA uptake inhibitors. 1. Elucidation of the structure-activity studies leading to the choice of (R)-1-[4,4-bis(3-methyl-2-thienyl)-3-butenyl]-3-piperidinecarboxylic acid (Tiagabine) as an anticonvulsant drug candidate
- Tiagabine, SK and F 89976-A, CI-966, and NNC-711 are selective for the cloned GABA transporter GAT-1
- Comparison of antiepileptic drugs tiagabine, lamotrigine, and gabapentin in mouse models of acute, prolonged, and chronic nociception
- Basic mechanisms of gabitril (tiagabine) and future potential developments (a review)
- Tiagabine (a review: development, mechanism of action, clinical pharmacokinetics, efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, clinical uses, and therapeutic potential.)
- Drug interactions involving the new second- and third-generation antiepileptic drugs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.