CAS RN: 17406-45-0 | Product Number: T3636
Tomatine from Tomato
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 80.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-28.0 to -34.0 deg(C=0.5,Pyridine)|
|Melting Point||291 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-33° (C=0.5,Pyridine)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol,Dioxane|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Benzene,Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- The steroidal glycoalkaloid α-tomatine (a review)
- The acetylcholinesterase-inhibitory activity of steroidal glycoalkaloids and their aglycones
- Antioxidative Activity and Carotenoid and Tomatine Contents in Different Typologies of Fresh Consumption Tomatoes
- Lowering of plasma LDL cholesterol in hamsters by the tomato glycoalkaloid tomatine
- Immunobiology of the Tomatine adjuvant
- Anticarcinogenic, cardioprotective, and other health benefits of tomato compounds lycopene, α-tomatine, and tomatidine in pure form and in fresh and processed tomatoes (a review)
- α-Tomatine Content in Tomato and Tomato Products Determined by HPLC with Pulsed Amperometric Detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.