CAS RN: 5086-74-8 | Product Number: T3663
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__1H__1__2N__2S·HCl = 240.75|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||5036-02-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4358987|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335797|
|Merck Index (14)||5459|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||260 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||210 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform,Acetone|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- 1)Alkaline phosphatase is an ectoenzyme that acts on micromolar concentrations of natural substrates at physiologic pH in human osteosarcoma (SAOS-2) cells
- 2)Evidence of the Presence of a Specific ATPase Responsible for ATP-initiated Calcification by Matrix Vesicles Isolated from Cartilage and Bone
- 3)Further characterization of ATP-initiated calcification by matrix vesicles isolated from rachitic rat cartilage: Membrane perturbation by detergents and deposition of calcium pyrophosphate by rachitic matrix vesicles
- 4)Stereospecific inhibition of alkaline phosphatase by L-tetramisole prevents in vitro cartilage calcification
- 5)Tetramisole (R 8299), a new, potent broad spectrum anthelmintic
- 6)Novel broad-spectrum anthelmintics. Tetramisole and related derivatives of 6-arylimidazo[2,1-b]thiazole
- 7)Levamisole receptors: a second awakening (a review)
- 8)Determination of levamisole and tetramisole in seized cocaine samples by enantioselective high-performance liquid chromatography and circular dichroism detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.