CAS RN: 24356-66-9 | Product Number: V0098
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3N__5O__4·H__2O = 285.27|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||5536-17-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||93029|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560128|
|Merck Index (14)||9976|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-2.0 to -4.0 deg(C=1, DMF)|
|Drying loss||5.0 to 7.0 %|
|Melting Point||253 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-3° (C=1,DMF)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Potential Anticancer Agents.1 Xl. Synthesis of the β-Anomer of 9-(D-Arabinofuranosyl)-Adenine
- Inhibitory effect of some nucleosides on the growth of various human viruses in tissue culture.
- Antiviral activity of 9-beta-D-arabinofuranosyladenine. I. Cell culture studies.
- F. A. Miller, G. J. Dixon, J. Ehrlich, B. J. Sloan, I. W. McLean Jr., Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1968, 136.
- Inhibition of Herpesvirus DNA Synthesis by 9-β-D-Arabinofuranosyladenine in Cellular and Cell-Free Systems
- The mechanisms of lethal action of arabinosyl cytosine (araC) and arabinosyl adenine (araA)
- Vidarabine: a preliminary review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic use
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.