CAS RN: 124832-27-5 | Product Number: V0111
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__3H__2__0N__6O__4·HCl = 360.8|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||124832-26-4&1218948-84-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14243859|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307930|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52990|
|Merck Index (14)||9899|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||253(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Amino acid ester prodrugs of acyclovir
- Direct evidence for peptide transporter (PepT1)-mediated uptake of a nonpeptide prodrug, valacyclovir
- Valacyclovir: a substrate for the intestinal and renal peptide transporters PEPT1 and PEPT2
- Valacyclovir: a review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties, and clinical efficacy (a review)
- Valaciclovir: A review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy in herpesvirus infections (a review)
- New drugs - reports of new drugs recently approved by the FDA. Valacyclovir (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.