CAS RN: 137862-53-4 | Product Number: V0112
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__2__9N__5O__3 = 435.53|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7754038|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307697|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52923|
|Merck Index (14)||9916|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-63.0 to -67.0 deg(C=1, methanol)|
|Melting Point||117 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-65° (C=1,MeOH)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Pharmacological profile of valsartan: a potent, orally active, nonpeptide antagonist of the angiotensin II AT1-receptor subtype
- Expression, secretion, and inhibition of angiotensin-converting enzyme in cultured human bronchial epithelial cells
- Valsartan: a review of its pharmacology and therapeutic use in essential hypertension
- Valsartan: more than a decade of experience (a review)
- Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide. A review of its pharmacology, therapeutic efficacy and place in the management of hypertension
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.