CAS RN: 51059-44-0 | Product Number: W0012
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__0O__1__1 = 460.39|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1337520|
|PubChem Substance ID||468593121|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting Point||206 °C(dec.)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||345(EtOH) nm|
- Free radical scavenging and antioxidant activities of flavonoids extracted from the radix of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi
- Wogonin, baicalin, and baicalein inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 gene expressions induced by nitric oxide synthase inhibitors and lipopolysaccharide
- Pharmacological effects and pharmacokinetics properties of Radix Scutellariae and its bioactive flavones (a review)
- Scutellaria baicalensis, the golden herb from the garden of Chinese medicinal plants (a review)
- Separation and purification of baicalin and wogonoside from the Chinese medicinal plant Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi by high-speed counter-current chromatography
- Simultaneous determination of puerarin, daidzein, baicalin, wogonoside and liquiritin of GegenQinlian decoction in rat plasma by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
- Simultaneous determination of baicalin, wogonoside, baicalein, wogonin, oroxylin A and chrysin of Radix scutellariae extract in rat plasma by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.