CAS RN: 5786-21-0 | Product Number: C2547
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||183.0 to 187.0 °C|
|Melting Point||185 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone,Chloroform,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- Clinical studies on the mechanism of action of clozapine: the dopamine-serotonin hypothesis of schizophrenia (a review)
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel dopamine receptor (D3) as a target for neuroleptics
- Cloning of the gene for a human dopamine D4 receptor with high affinity for the antipsychotic clozapine
- New insights into the biology of schizophrenia through the mechanism of action of clozapine (a review)
- Metabolism and bioactivation of clozapine by human liver in vitro
- Quantitative determination of forty-eight antidepressants and antipsychotics in human serum by HPLC tandem mass spectrometry: A multi-level, single-sample approach
HDAC2 regulates atypical antipsychotic responses through the modulation of mGlu2 promoter activity
M. Kurita, T. Holloway, A. García-Bea, A. Kozlenkov, A. K. Friedman, J. L. Moreno, M. Heshmati, S. A. Golden, P. J. Kennedy, N. Takahashi, D. M. Dietz, G. Mocci, A. M. Gabilondo, J. Hanks, A. Umali, L. F. Callado, A. L. Gallitano, R. L. Neve, L. Shen, J. D. Buxbaum, M.-H. Han, E. J. Nestler, J. J. Meana, S. J. Russo, J. González-Maeso, Nat. Neurosci. 2012, 15, 1245.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.