CAS RN: 5058-13-9 | Product Number: C3479
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__0O__5 = 328.36|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335572|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||68.00 to 71.00 %|
|Melting point||117.0 to 121.0 °C|
|Melting Point||119 °C|
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities from roots of Angelica pubescens
- Biotransformation of columbianadin by rat hepatic microsomes and inhibition of biotransformation products on NO production in RAW 264.7 cells in vitro
- Inhibition of airway inflammation by the roots of Angelica decursiva and its constituent, columbianadin (a review)
- Comparative study of roots of Angelica sinensis and related umbelliferous drugs by thin layer chromatography, high-performance liquid chromatography, and liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry
- Vibrational spectroscopic studies on the natural product, columbianadin
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.