CAS RN: 54711-38-5 | Product Number: D4970
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Appearance||White to Amber powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting Point||143 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||365(THF) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- 1)(Coumarin-4-yl)methyl esters as highly efficient, ultrafast phototriggers for protons and their application to acidifying membrane surfaces
- 2)Activation of membrane-permeant caged PtdIns(3)P induces endosomal fusion in cells
- 3)Light activation of transcription: Photocaging of nucleotides for control over RNA polymerization
[Product Highlights] Reagents for Introduction of Photolabile Protecting Group
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.