CAS RN: 105628-07-7 | Product Number: F0839
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__7N__3O__2S·HCl = 327.83|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||186694-02-0&103745-39-7|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5466340|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871255|
|Merck Index (14)||3942|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||12.0 to 13.5 %|
|Melting Point||222 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- 1)Isoquinolinesulfonamides, novel and potent inhibitors of cyclic nucleotide dependent protein kinase and protein kinase C
- 2)Rho kinase inhibitor HA-1077 prevents Rho-mediated myosin phosphatase inhibition in smooth muscle cells
- 3)Specificity and mechanism of action of some commonly used protein kinase inhibitors
- 4)Clonally derived human embryonic stem cell lines maintain pluripotency and proliferative potential for prolonged periods of culture
- 5)Neurotrophins mediate human embryonic stem cell survival
- 6)A ROCK inhibitor permits survival of dissociated human embryonic stem cells
- Specificity and mechanism of action of some commonly used protein kinase inhibitors
- Rho kinase (ROCK) inhibitors
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.