CAS RN: 90-33-5 | Product Number: M0453
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||188.0 to 192.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||188 °C|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H303 : May be harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P312 : Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- A Novel Mechanism for the Inhibition of Hyaluronan Biosynthesis by 4-Methylumbelliferone
- A hyaluronan synthase suppressor, 4-methylumbelliferone, inhibits liver metastasis of melanoma cells
- 4-methylumbelliferone, a hyaluronan synthase suppressor, enhances the anticancer activity of gemcitabine in humanpancreatic cancer cells
- Inhibition of hyaluronan retention by 4-methylumbelliferone suppresses osteosarcoma cells in vitro and lung metastasis in vivo
- Inhibition of hyaluronan synthesis in breast cancer cells by 4-methylumbelliferone suppresses tumorigenicity in vitro and metastatic lesions of bone in vivo
- Antitumor effects of hyaluronic acid inhibitor 4-methylumbelliferone in an orthotopic hepatocellular carcinoma model in mice
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.