CAS RN: 129618-40-2 | Product Number: N0922
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__4N__4O = 266.3|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4757598|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871291|
|Merck Index (14)||6490|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||244.0 to 248.0 °C|
|Melting Point||246 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||< 0.1 g/l|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- Crystal structure at 3.5 Å resolution of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase complexed with an inhibitor
- Inhibition of HIV-1 replication by a nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- Mechanism of inhibition of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase by nonnucleoside inhibitors
- Nevirapine: a review of its development, pharmacological profile and potential for clinical use
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.