CAS RN: 484-12-8 | Product Number: O0426
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||82.0 to 86.0 °C|
|Melting Point||84 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||322(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H303 : May be harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P312 : Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- Osthole-mediated cell differentiation through bone morphogenetic protein-2/p38 and extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathway in human osteoblast cells
- Anti-allergic effects of Cnidii Monnieri Fructus (dried fruits of Cnidium monnieri) and Iits major component, osthol
- Coumarins from Cnidium monnieri and their antiosteoporotic activity
- Antitumor effects of Osthol from Cnidium monnieri: an in vitro and in vivo study
- Osthole: a promising lead compound for drug discovery from a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (a review)
- Potential Anticancer Properties of Osthol: A Comprehensive Mechanistic Review
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.