CAS RN: 66-97-7 | Product Number: P2077
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__1H__6O__3 = 186.17|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||152784|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660153|
|Merck Index (14)||7928|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 99.0 %|
|Melting point||162.0 to 166.0 °C|
|Melting Point||163 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||328(EtOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- Photochemistry and photobiology of psoralens (a review)
- The evolution of photochemotherapy with psoralens and UVA (PUVA): 2000 BC to 1992 AD (a review)
- Formation and Repair of Interstrand Cross-Links in DNA
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.