CAS RN: 4971-56-6 | Product Number: T1137
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4H__4O__3 = 100.07|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||108442|
|PubChem Substance ID||87576925|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||18343|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting Point||139 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
- A. S. Wengel, T. Reffstrup, P. M. Boll, Tetrahedron 1979, 35, 2181.
- S. Celin, P. Pollet, J. Heterocycl. Chem. 1975, 12, 787.
- D. G. Schmidt, H. Zimmer, J. Heterocycl. Chem. 1983, 20, 787.
- E. A. Fehnel, J. A. Deyrup, M. B. Davidson, J. Org. Chem. 1958, 23, 1996.
- I. Butula, Synthesis 1979, 808.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.