CAS RN: 129-06-6 | Product Number: W0005
Warfarin Sodium (contains Isopropyl Alcohol)
* For order or inquiry, please contact
Our Authorized Distributors.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__1__5NaO__4 = 330.31|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||81-81-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5469050|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560363|
|Merck Index (14)||10038|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 91.0 %|
|2-Propanol||7.0 to 9.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H412 : Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|Customs Control Conditions (Q)|
Dose responses of warfarin to HSA were confirmed by SPR. Biacore, as a SPR biosensor, was used for the assay, according to the user’s guide of the instrument.
Sensor Chip: Series S Sensor Chip CM5, Immobilization: HSA (Amine Coupling method), Buffer : 5%DMSO in PBS.
“Square wave” sensorgrams were exhibited at each concentration, and concentration dependent binding of warfarin to HSA was confirmed.
The drug biding site of warfarin was confirmed using fluorescent probes which bind to drug binding site on HSA. Dansylamide (DNSA) [D5405] was used as fluorescent probe for site I, and dansylglycine (DNSG) [D5406], BD140 [D4898] were used as fluorescent probes for site II, and then bindings to site I and site II were confirmed.
Buffer: 1 % DMSO in phosphate buffer (pH 7.2 - 7.5); HSA: 5 µM (DNSA), 20 µM (DNSG, BD140) (50 µL/well) (Fatty acid free HSA is recommended.); Warfarin: each concentration (50 µL/well); DNSA: 80 µM, DNSG: 20 µM, BD140: 20 µM (50 µL/well); Incubation: 20-25 °C for 30 min; Measurement: plate-reader with excitation = 365 nm and emission = 480 nm (DNSA, DNSG), with excitation = 365 nm and emission = 585 nm (BD140).
As shown in upper diagram, inhibition against binding of dansylamide which is fluorescent probe for site I by warfarin was confirmed. And also, little or extremely weak inhibition against binding of dansylglycine and BD140 which are fluorescent probes for site II was confirmed.
- Fluorescent Dye Cocktail for Multiplex Drug￢Site Mapping on Human Serum Albumin
- High-resolution and high-throughput protocols for measuring drug/human serum albumin interactions using BIACORE
- Biosensor Analysis of the Interaction between Immobilized Human Serum Albumin and Drug Compounds for Prediction of Human Serum Albumin Binding Levels
- Characterizing a drug's primary binding site on albumin
- Structural basis of the drug-binding specificity of human serum albumin
- Comparative pharmacokinetics of vitamin K antagonists: warfarin, phenprocoumon and acenocoumarol
- Systematic overview of warfarin and its drug and food interactions
- Pharmacogenetics of warfarin elimination and its clinical implications
- Pharmacogenetics of warfarin: current status and future challenges
- Pharmacogenetics of warfarin: regulatory, scientific, and clinical issues
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.