Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- Oligosaccharide Replacement of an Antibody by using G2-peptide
- Research article by Prof. Tomohiro Asai (University of Shizuoka)
- Research article by NIPPON FINE CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticles
- Cyanine-based Near-infrared Fluorochromes
- Non-human Type Glyco-epitopes Related Reagents
- Here is a collection of life science-related brochures.
- TCI Product Spotlight
Explore Life Science Categories
Life Science Article
[TCIMAIL No.187] DNA Methyltransferase Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.187] New Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Agent Candidates
[TCIMAIL No.187] Synthetic Auxin with 1000-fold Stronger Binding Affinity than the Natural Auxin
[TCIMAIL No.187] DNA Phosphoramidites for Oligonucleotide Synthesis
[Featured Products] Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticles