CAS RN: 446-86-6 | Product Number: A2069
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__7N__7O__2S = 277.26|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1225351|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559964|
|Merck Index (14)||902|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||244 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Symposium on immunosuppressive drugs. Biochemistry and pharmacology of purine analogues
- Optimisation of Azathioprine Immunosuppression after Organ Transplantation by Pharmacological Measurements
- CD28-dependent Rac1 activation is the molecular target of azathioprine in primary human CD4+ T lymphocytes
- Azathioprine: old drug, new actions (a review)
- Thiopurine Therapies: Problems, Complexities, and Progress with Monitoring Thioguanine Nucleotides
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.